Erdal Zal
Erdal Zal,
106347225

I have mislaid the instruction booklet for my Bosch

Customer Question

I have mislaid the instruction booklet for my Bosch microwave. I think the microwave oven is HMT75M451B. It is 800 max. I hope you can help.
JA: How old is your Bosch microwave?
Customer: It’s about six years old , but it hasn’t been used too much.
JA: How long has this been going on with your Bosch microwave? What have you tried so far?
Customer: The microwave is working well, I just need the instruction booklet because I have not used it very much. Pearl Biddulph
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: Could you send the instructions by email or by post? My address is Mrs. Pearl Biddulph, Blackoe Cottage, Alkington, Whitchurch, Shropshire SY13 3NX. Thank you.
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 1 month ago.

Welcome to JustAnswer. I would like to try to help you. I am an expert from Germany working with language translation program seems to be this regarding I ask for your understanding. Telephone service is provided automatically by the system. Just ignore it. I cannot make a phone call.

We are manufacturer independent experts who answer technical questions.

Here is a link where you can read or print the manual.

https://www.manualsearcher.com/bosch/hmt75m451b/manual

I'm asking you to be a little patient. We've asked too many questions. That's why it sometimes takes time to answer them.

Do you have more questions? I'm waiting to hear back. Greetings Erdal

Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 1 month ago.

Your request is still open. Can I help you?

Yours sincerely Erdal

Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 1 month ago.

Hello, your request is still open. You haven't answered my last message. I'm waiting to hear back.

Greetings Erdal