John Rife
John Rife,
Experience:  ELE, GC, BLD's, Residential and Commercial at Rife Remodeling and Flooring
106321293

My Kenwood American Fridge Freezer’s alarm wont stop

Customer Question

Hello. My Kenwood American Fridge Freezer’s alarm wont stop beeping. Can you help please?
JA: What Kenwood product do you have?
Customer: Fridge Freezer KSBSB17
JA: What have you tried so far with your Kenwood product?
Customer: Switched it off and back on. Read manual
JA: Anything else you want the Electronics Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No don’t think so
Expert:  John Rife replied 2 months ago.

Hello, I will see if I can locate a troubleshooting tip to stop the beeping. Give me just a moment

IF your fridge has an Alarm/Lock button press it and the beeping should stop. If the beeping will not stop you will need to unplug the appliance and follow the steps I have below to help.

Check the freezer: If your fridge does not have an auto-defrost function then excessive ice-build up in the freezer can cause the beeping. If you see a lot of ice build-up in the icebox or freezer, switch off the fridge and let the ice thaw. Once the fridge is thawed, the beeping will stop.

IF the problem persists contact the customer service number for additional help and a appointment for a authorized service technician(###) ###-####

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
When you say the alarm lock button do you mean the digital display showing a padlock? Thanks