Martyn Lloyd
Martyn Lloyd,
Experience:  Owner/Partner at Bargain Box
99457030

I can’t change the attachments on my Kitchenaid mixer. It

Customer Question

I can’t change the attachments on my Kitchenaid mixer. It doesn’t spring, it just rotates when I try to change the attachment. It’s stuck with the dough hook on with works for breads but I want to use the other attachments occasionally.
JA: Do you know the model of your KitchenAid mixer? How old is it?
Customer: It’s about 5 years old, It’s an Artisan
JA: How long has this been going on with your KitchenAid mixer? What have you tried so far?
Customer: Model 5KSM150
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: It’s been stuck this way a month or two
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Expert:  Virtual-mod replied 1 month ago.

Expert:  Martyn Lloyd replied 1 month ago.

There is a Service Manual for this model which you may find useful into the future.... HERE

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
I think I just want to cancel the order and membership. I need something to look at it in person.
you're welcome