KevinWhiteJA
KevinWhiteJA, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  18+ years experience as Appliance Tech.
70193065

I have a candy tumble drier, purchased in March of this

I have a candy tumble drier , purchased in March of this year, had an engineer out a few weeks ago to fix a e21 fault , it has come up again . I don’t want another engineer but either a replacement or a full refund , many thanks Andy
JA: What happened just before your dryer displayed this message?
Customer: was working fine
JA: How long has this been going on with your dryer? What have you tried so far?
Customer: happened two days ago , does run but with no heat , engineer told me this fault is coming up a lot on his rounds , I have a family of 6 and this machine is not fit for purpose.
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: idealy a machine of the same design would be favourable as it sits beside our candy washing machine, both grand vita models

Hi Andy,

You have reached JustAnswer, a paid service that matches people with questions to Professionals with answers.

We are not Candy, welcome to Justanswer … my name is ***** ***** I will help you today!

Please provide its complete model number (from the label/rating plate inside the door)

Yes the Engineer is right E21, E22 and E20 are common faults in these candy dryers.

Please DO NOT ACCEPT the PHONE CALL request.

That is auto generated and not sent by me.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Model number: 3110103820020070

Thanks however, I cannot find anything that matches the model number you have provided.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I’ll be better talking with candy direct , how do I cancel any future payments for this service please

I understand and yes that is a good option as it is still under warranty.

Without the information requested in my first/previous response, I can only give you a general answer, but I hope this helps.

E21 indicates Canister fill pump triac faulty.

Possible fault Wiring faulty; Electronic board faulty.

And yes it will be a good option to get refund or replacement for this appliance.

If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to ask!

Please click on STARS (*****) from top of this page so, we can close this.