Tim Cooke
Tim Cooke,
Experience:  Owner at Self-employed
106972271

I was wondering iwhich is more cost efficient: neff oven or

Customer Question

I was wondering iwhich is more cost efficient: neff oven or beef induction cook top?
JA: Is your Neff oven gas or electric? How old is it?
Customer: electric
JA: What have you tried so far with your Neff oven?
Customer: I was looking to compare my Neef oven on cirotherm intensive verses my Neef induction cook top?
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: I am looking which one is less costly to run
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Tim Cooke replied 2 months ago.

Good afternoon, welcome to the Technical section in JustAnswer; my name is ***** ***** I will help you today.

On paper, induction is more energy efficient, because the hob doesn't have to heat up the ceramic plate before the pan. That should transpose to being more cost efficient too.

However, the amount of heat lost upwards from the pan probably outstrips what would be lost from the ceramic plate, so in the end I wouldn't expect the difference consumption be a huge part of your energy bill, unless you're catering for a lot of people.

Don't forget that you would need to buy (or previously have bought) a set of pans that are compatible with an induction hob.
_____

If you receive a phone call offer, please ignore it - these are system generated and outside my control. My understanding is that you won't be charged if there's no phone call.

Expert:  Tim Cooke replied 1 month ago.

Good evening, you haven't replied for a few days; do you still need help?