Martyn Lloyd
Martyn Lloyd,
Experience:  Owner/Partner at Bargain Box
99457030

My braun series 7 will not charge both with stand alone plug

Customer Question

Hi my braun series 7 will not charge both with stand alone plug and in the charging station
JA: Do you know the model of your Braun appliance? How old is it?
Customer: about 18 months old
JA: How long has this been going on with your Braun appliance? What have you tried so far?
Customer: As the charge was going down I tried to recharge it but it’s now completely dead I’ve tried the you-tube disassembly to see if there was a fuse of some sort but no joy
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: No I thought as it went dead as it ran out of charge it must be some sort of fuse
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Hi my braun series 7 is completely dead and won’t charge whether I use the stand alone plug or charging station
Expert:  Virtual-mod replied 2 months ago.

Expert:  Martyn Lloyd replied 2 months ago.

Most Braun products are covered by a 2 year warranty

Do Not attempt to repair yourself as you WILL void the warranty

If this is still under Warranty, you WILL void this if you attempt anything other than basic cleaning.
Call the place where it was bought as a first point of contact and ask for their advice before attempting a home repair in this case.