Darran Wilkins
Darran Wilkins ,
Experience:  dasdasd
108849247

I'm trying to remove the glass from a glass shel in my AEG

JA: Hi. How can I help?
Customer: I'm trying to remove the glass from a glass shel in my AEG fridge to clean it
JA: Do you know the model of your AEG fridge? How old is it?
Customer: Yes, its 2 years old and the model is SCT71800S1
JA: What have you tried so far with your AEG refrigerator?
Customer: It's the shelf with runners that the single drawer fits in. Ive taken it out of the fridge
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: I have turned it upside down but dont want to break the frame
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I just added a photo

Guys I'm darran I'm a refrigeration engineer

Listen as fsr as I remember and I do lots of electolux appliances these have a plastic tab that pushes back and the glass slides out

I having a look just now

Can you guve me your Pnc number from the sticker inside and I'll have a look at the service manual

Regards darran

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
02

Guys I'm realy sorry I have the service document and user manual and none refer to the removal

Make sure there is no grub screw holding the self from the sliding rail side but hinest all iv ever done is push a tab and pull the glass

Regards darran

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thanks Darran. No probs. I can’t see how to remove without breaking either the glass or plastic. I’ve managed to clean it pretty well anyway, which is where I started. Cheers. Andy