Darran Wilkins
Darran Wilkins ,
Experience:  dasdasd
108849247

I have a old oven and I cannot turn the light that is

I have a old oven and I cannot turn the light that is inside. It isa whirlpool model 858515515000 serial no.140035032928
JA: Is your Whirlpool oven gas or electric? How old is it?
Customer: my oven is electrical
JA: How long has this been going on with your Whirlpool oven? What have you tried so far?
Customer: I think it is either Saturday or Sunday. I have tried everything bu I cannot find where where I can not turn the oven off completely so the lightison all thetime
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: Not that I can think of

Guys I'm darran

Son the lamp has blown and you want to change it

Ok the lamp cover glass will always turn left to loosen

They will get gunge up and bits fall into them and make them a right pain to remove some time they will get a small chip if there's a solid particle stopping it now

If you can not find the oven socket turn of the main power get a slightly damp dish towlels and kinds push the cover a little and turn to the left with a jerking force it will come of

It need a little kick to get it off forwards the backwArds to loosen Any dort them tug to the left

Regards darran

https://youtu.be/ozTopyth-68