JamesI
JamesI, Handyman
Experience:  I have repaired and maintained numerous items over the years, from fridges to freezers, radios to TV's.
75967336

I’ve got a PD machine and I think it’s about 4years old

Hi I’ve got a PD machine and I think it’s about 4years old .when I switch it on the motor runs constant for about 10mins then cuts out !the display lights start flashing with a red dash showing!! I’ve read through the trouble shooting pages but nothing seems to match up !! Model no is HD3620
JA: What device has a bad screen?
Customer: Philips draught beer machine!
JA: How long have you had your HD3620?
Customer: About 4years I think !
JA: What have you tried so far with your Philips product?
Customer: I’ve been through the troubleshooting pages and nothing seems to help I’ve tried it all !! I’ve tried advice from beer hawk as well !!
JA: Anything else you want the Electronics Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: Can you tell me where nearest repair centre is!! I live in Hamilton Scotland

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Please reply asap

Hi, thank you for choosing Just Answer, my name is ***** ***** I will help with your query today.

Philips do not have local service centres anymore, your best option is to send it to them for repair the typical service charge is around £50.

You can book it in by going through to their website direct here.

JamesI, Handyman
Experience: I have repaired and maintained numerous items over the years, from fridges to freezers, radios to TV's.
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Thanks for the advice !! Been try to contact Philips but no joy yet !! Thanks