drcool299
drcool299, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  I have been an Appliance tech for the past 28 years. Worked on most of the branded appliances.
11923974

My veg compartment is freezing the veg.i have it now set at

Hi my veg compartment is freezing the veg.i have it now set at 4 as it was 3 but no different
JA: What's the brand and model of your appliance? How old is it?
Customer: Beko CFG1582DS its 2yrs roughly
JA: How long has this been going on with your Beko appliance? What have you tried so far?
Customer: Bout 3wks I've only adjusted the temperature. I also took food from freezer to defrost in fridge 2 days ago an it's still frozen
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: No

Hello, can you set the thermostat to its warmest setting? I think 4 is colder than 3, so try to set it at 1 and observe if the compressor will stop.

Please ignore the phone service offer..…It is not me who initiate it but the site…but if you really want a phone call…please let me know. I only do phone call for USA customers but viber, FB messenger, or FaceTime for customers outside of USA. Thanks.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Ok I will try that thank you.dont really hear the compressor tho anyway it's very quiet

You might want to look at the back, feel the compressor if it is vibrating. Be careful, it could be too hot to touch though.