Tim JA
Tim JA, Customer Service
Experience:  Owner at Self-employed
106972271

ZE8_UK_KKK6501A Serial number had this Vac 14 months took

ZE8_UK_KKK6501A Serial number had this Vac 14 months took filter off to clean as I have done before left too dry put it back on and now blocked pipe signal flashes and Vac revs at intermittent speeds and has no suction
JA: How long have you had your ZE8 UK KKK6501A?
Customer: 14 months
JA: What have you tried so far?
Customer: pipe blocked light flashing
JA: Anything else you want the Electronics Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: Reving at intermittent speeds and no suction

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
will wait have no choice
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
this vac is under guarantee does this change things as we cannot go anywhere as we are Guarding in Lockdown

Good morning, when did you purchase this product?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
From Currys Capitol Centre Preston 24/03/2019

OK so it’s too late to take it back to the retailer, but if it’s within the manufacturer’s warranty period then I encourage you to contact them.

Tim JA, Customer Service
Experience: Owner at Self-employed
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I wish to cancel my account

If you receive a phone call offer, please ignore it - these are system generated and outside my control.