Tim JA
Tim JA, Customer Service
Experience:  Owner at Self-employed
106972271

My hand lock after a cycle can i get gloves or shock tape to

My hand lock after a cycle can i get gloves or shock tape to put on the bike. John
JA: What's the brand and model of your appliance? How old is it?
Customer: Trek one series. 5 years.
JA: How long has this been going on? What have you tried so far?
Customer: I suffer from pains in my wrists at times. The roads in Ireland are tar and chip so there is vibration going into my wrists and causes pain. Can I get something to take the shock.
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: No

Good evening, welcome to the Technical section in JustAnswer; my name is ***** ***** I will help you today.

I'm also a cylist, so I know how tired wrists can get. I have three products suggestions for you to consider:

1. Wrist only - fairly cheap - click here and here.
2. Gloves and wrist support combined - fairly expensive - click here.
_____

If you receive a phone call offer, please ignore it - these are system generated and outside my control. My understanding is that you won't be charged if there's no phone call.

Thank you for your rating :-)