David McCready
David McCready, Customer Service
Experience:  Owner at Self Employed
108625936

I am cleaning a Neff oven (NOT slide under door) and find

I am cleaning a Neff oven (NOT slide under door) and find that having taken off the door and one glass panel I am left with a unit which has two glass panels and no obvious way of separating them to clean each and nothing helpful in the manual. Any ideas?
JA: Is your Neff oven gas or electric? How old is it?
Customer: Electric - maybe two years: B27CR22N1B/12
JA: How long has this been going on with your Neff oven? What have you tried so far?
Customer: I've never been able to separate the two glass plates. I suspect that if I undid a lot of small screws then I might be able to do so but without instructions I don't really want to try that!
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: Not that I can think of.

Hi my name is***** am hereto help. I am just getting some details of your oven.

HI I have the details of the oven, are you still there?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
No thanks - I'm not sure there is a simple answer and so want to minimise cost!

Ok the oven door is held together by the top cover and two screws at the side.

I have attached a copy of the user manual for your oven, if you look at page 23 it has diagrams on how to remove the glass panels.

Have I answered your questions ?

If you're satisfied with assistance, your 5-star Rating (from top of this page) at this time is appreciated as that's the only way I get paid for my assistance.

If you have any further questions, don't hesitate to ask! You won’t be charged any additional fees. Thank You

You do not need to call . Please type in any questions I will happily answer them.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
No - as per my original question I have followed the manual guidance but it does not address the issue. Thanks anyway

Sorry I didn't attach the manual, here it is.