David McCready
David McCready, Customer Service
Experience:  Owner at Self Employed
108625936

I simply need to know how to set the temperature on my

Good morning, I simply need to know how to set the temperature on my Hotpoint fridge freezer correctly. The model is TDC 85 T1I G WTD. The settings run from 2 through a sequence 4,5,6,8. My question is, which is cooler, 2 or 8? At present we have it set on 5 and it is too cold.
JA: How old is your Hotpoint fridge?
Customer: Less than 1 year.
JA: How long has this been going on with your Hotpoint refrigerator? What have you tried so far?
Customer: Almost since day 1. I think we tried it in both directions and didn't really notice a difference. The bottom box in the fridge is almost at 0C
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: No thanks.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.

HI my name is ***** ***** I am here to help.

8 is the coldest and 2 is warmer.

Have I answered your questions ?

If you're satisfied with assistance, your 5-star Rating (from top of this page) at this time is appreciated as that's the only way I get paid for my assistance.

If you have any further questions, don't hesitate to ask! You won’t be charged any additional fees. Thank You

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi David, yes, that answers my question (it doesn't mention it in the guide book!) I'll adjust it now and see how we go. Many thanks, ***** ***** safe. Bruce Nuttall.

Ok come back if you need any further help.

Also if you could rate my assistance at the top of the page that would be great, thank you