David McCready
David McCready, Customer Service
Experience:  Owner at Self Employed
108625936

I need 2 new door fixing hinge for my built in Whirlpool 6th

Hi, I need 2 new door fixing hinge for my built in Whirlpool 6th sense green generation AWO/C 0714 please. Are you able to supply these to me .
JA: How old is your WhirlPool appliance?
Customer: probably about 3/4 years I think
JA: How long has this been going on with your WhirlPool appliance? What have you tried so far?
Customer: It’s the hinges that fit to our kitchen cupboard door on to the washing machine that we need. It’s not an operational problem with the washer it’s self. They have been broken about 3 months.
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: I don’t think so thank you, ***** ***** the new hinges so I can make my kitchen look tidy again.

Hi my name is ***** ***** I am here to help.

I am just getting some details I will be with you in a moment.

Hi the hinges can be purchased online here https://www.4whirlpool.co.uk/integrated-door-hinge/product.pl?pid=659832&query=AWO%2FC+0714

Have I answered your questions ?

If you're satisfied with assistance, your 5-star Rating (from top of this page) at this time is appreciated as that's the only way I get paid for my assistance.

If you have any further questions, don't hesitate to ask! You won’t be charged any additional fees. Thank You

Hi do you need any further assistance?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
The hinges on the website are not the same as the ones we have here but it does say they fit all whirlpool models. If I order them at £24.00 each �� if wrong can I return them please
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Sorry not paying £16 for a phone call. Will sort it, thanks for your help

HI yes they can be returned

Hi you do not need to call

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Perfect, thank you so much for your help.

Please get back to me if you need any further help