David McCready
David McCready, Customer Service
Experience:  Owner at Self Employed
108625936

Bosch washing machine door hinge replacement - door opens

Bosch washing machine door hinge replacement - door opens with plugs not screws
JA: Do you know the model of your Bosch? How old is it?
Customer: 3 yrsand model WAQ ETC
JA: How long has this been going on with your Bosch appliance? What have you tried so far?
Customer: HINGE BROKE AND I ORDERED NEW HINGE - REMOVED DOOR BUT TO SPLIT DOOR ??? -NOT HELD TOGETHER WITH SCREWS BUT PLUGS INSTEAD ? ITS HOW TO REMOVE PLUGS WITHOUT DAMAGING THEM.
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: DONT THINK SO, ITS HOW TO SEPARATE DOOR PARTS ??

HI my name is ***** ***** I am here to help, can you advise the full model number of your washing machine and I will get you the details.

You do not need to call if requested.

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
waq284d0gb/12 --- E-NR --- WCM62 FD9609 ZNR00191

Ok thank you I will just get some details.

HI I have had a look at the model and the door on this machine does not split open. The door handle should slot in to place without splitting the door.

I have attached a link to the Bosch website the showing the parts diagram of your machine. https://www.bosch-home.co.uk/supportdetail/product/WAQ284D0GB/12#/ProductCode=00705824/Tabs=section-spareparts/

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
HI DAVID - ITS THE HINGE RATHER THAN THE DOOR HANDLE
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
THE DIAGRAMS SHOW SPLIT DOWN OF DOOR ??
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
HI ***** YOU DOING ??

Hi it does but you cannot buy the parts it comes as one unit unfortunately.

If you are unable to fit the handle without splitting the door you will need to but a new door compete.

I have actually come across this on a repair job last year and was very disappointed I had purchase the whole unit.

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
OK AND THANKS.

I know this is not the answer you really wanted but I have just checked and the door handle can be purchased but not fitted.

Have I answered your questions ?

If you're satisfied with assistance, your 5-star Rating (from top of this page) at this time is appreciated as that's the only way I get paid for my assistance.

If you have any further questions, don't hesitate to ask! You won’t be charged any additional fees. Thank You

Sorry the hinge is the same.