JamesI
JamesI, Handyman
Experience:  I have repaired and maintained numerous items over the years, from fridges to freezers, radios to TV's.
75967336

My Delonghi bean to cup coffee machine is not recognising

My Delonghi bean to cup coffee machine is not recognising the new filter cartridge.
JA: Do you know the model of your Delonghi coffee maker? How old is it?
Customer: It's just under a year old. Model : ECAM23.46X
JA: How long has this been going on with your Delonghi coffee maker? What have you tried so far?
Customer: It hasn't been used for 2 months. I tried to use it again last Tuesday and t displays the "replace filter" message. I've inserted a new filter and prepared it as per the instructions. The machine still has the error and it is not rinsing through.
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: No, I ope you able to assist with getting it up and running again!

Hi, thank you for choosing Just Answer, my name is ***** ***** I will help with your query today.

Ok have you left it powered off for 1 hour before turning back on at the wall, then running a rinse?

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Hi James, do you have a solution for the problem?

If its not detecting the filter then it suggest water isnt being drawn through the bean to cup, which suggests a hardware fault.

As its under a year old it would be a case of raising a warranty claim with the retailer or Delonghi as this needs a new pump.