Daniel
Daniel, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  20+ yrs. experience in white goods repair. NVQ Level 2 electronics manufacturers training courses.
15468697

My combi microwave is not working its displaying err 1, Hot

My combi microwave is not working its displaying err 1
JA: What's the brand and model of your microwave? How old is it?
Customer: Hot point mp 6761x h
JA: How long has this been going on with your microwave? What have you tried so far?
Customer: Was working fine then went to use it at tea time have tried switch it on and off at mains when I go to start microwave it keeps door but when I opened and closed door and pressed start button it repeated the message "door"
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: No

Err 1 on this means the main power relay is stuck.

Now this is the relay on the main control board.

When ever we get this error code im afraid its always the main control board thats the fault on this.

Im afraid to fix this the main control board will need to be replaced.

Its not an uncommon fault on these as ive replaced quite a few control boards for this error code.

Sorry its not the news you wanted to hear, But if you need anymore info just get back to me.