drcool299
drcool299, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  I have been an Appliance tech for the past 28 years. Worked on most of the branded appliances.
11923974

Hiya I have a Bosch fridge freezer .every couple of days

Hiya I have a Bosch fridge freezer .every couple of days there is water collected under the veg trays at the base of the fridge .Am
JA: Do you know the model of your Bosch fridge?
Customer: No sorry it's fitted into unit
JA: How long has this been going on with your Bosch refrigerator? What have you tried so far?
Customer: We've turned it to 5 at the moment cleaned out that little vent at the back of the shelves
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: Can't think of anything

Hello, is this a top freezer unit? or bottom freezer?, or side by side? or french door? The model number could be in a sticker inside the fridge or on a nameplate lower right corner of the unit's frame.

Please ignore the phone service offer..…It is not me who initiate it but the site…but if you really want a phone call…please let me know. I only do phone call for USA customers but viber, FB messenger, or FaceTime for customers outside of USA. Thanks.

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
This is the fridge at the top of the freezer just found serial no KIM25473GB

Thank you for the model number. Can you feel the back wall inside the fridge? is it cold? And at the lower portion of the back wall, do you see a canal where water droplets from the back wall should drip, it may be clogged.

thanks.

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
That canal seems clear however we are going to try defrosting the freezer section and see if that helps . Thank you very much

You're very much welcome.

Thank you for using JustAnswer.

Please stay safe.

Customer: replied 2 months ago.

You're Welcome