Tim Cooke
Tim Cooke,
Experience:  Owner at Self-employed
106972271

I have two x bosch garden clippers that only work for about

good morning , i have two x bosch garden clippers that only work for about 15 seconds despite trying to charge them ( they do not seem to want to charge ?) can i get new batteries ? many thanks
JA: Do you know the model of your Bosch appliance? How old is it?
Customer: isio 3.6 v cordless , one is about 5-6 years old the other about 2years
JA: What have you tried so far with your Bosch appliance?
Customer: just trying to recharge even for 3-4 hours
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: no sorry just do not seem to want to charge , can i send them for repair please |?

Good afternoon, welcome to the Technical section in JustAnswer. Thanks for counting on us to help with your garden clippers. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you.

Batteries are readily available, but they aren't a "clip in" replacement as with many tools. They are "18650" rechargeable batteries, and you'll have to do some dismantling of the ISIO clippers to replace them.

Click here to see an example of one merchant who's selling these batteries. Other merchants are available.
_____

If you receive a phone call offer, please ignore it - these are system generated and outside my control. My understanding is that you won't be charged if there's no phone call.

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
thanks for the update are these batteries easy to fit please ?

As I said, you need to dismantle the tool to replace it. I wouldn't class it as difficult, but not easy either. If you have basic tools and can work carefully and systematically, you won't struggle.

The best tip I can give you is to take photos of anything before you take it apart.