Tim Cooke
Tim Cooke,
Experience:  Owner at Self-employed
106972271

I bought a H-Free 200 via Amazon but on trying it today

Customer Question

I bought a H-Free 200 via Amazon but on trying it today found it to be not working-
JA: Who makes your appliance? How old is it?
Customer: Hoover H-Free 200 and I bought it on the 4th May 2020
JA: How long has this been going on with your Hoover appliance? What have you tried so far?
Customer: Just started a few minutes ago
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: It was bought via amazon to replace another Hoover which on receipt was found to be faulty so I am a bit fed-up
Expert:  Virtual-mod replied 7 days ago.

Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 3 days ago.
I apologise as we have not yet been able to find a Professional to assist you. Do you wish for me to continue to search for someone to assist you or would you like for us to close your question at this time?
Expert:  Tim Cooke replied 2 day ago.

Good evening

Do you still need help with your H-Free 200?