Rob
Rob, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  20 yrs. experience with a major worldwide manufacturer.
14831508

I can’t get Henry’s head off. There seems to be one clip

Customer Question

I can’t get Henry’s head off. There seems to be one clip only and I am frightened of breaking it as it doesn’t seem to want come undone
JA: What's the brand and model of your appliance? How old is it?
Customer: It’s .a Henry numatic linternationL I don’t know model beer. It is an old gentleman approx 19 years
JA: The Appliance Technician can help you find the model number; I'll connect you shortly. How long has this been going on? What have you tried so far?
Customer: I have tried the one clip If everip It doesn’t see,l to work. I have only started to use it myself cleaner on furlough, but by the look of the bags I don’t think she has opene.d it for ages! It is working beautifully
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: Found model number HVR 200A
Expert:  Paddy replied 19 days ago.

Hi do you still require help with Henry?