Darran Wilkins
Darran Wilkins ,
Experience:  dasdasd
108849247

I have a problem with the knob on the fan oven it will not

i have a problem with the knob on the fan oven it will not turn off the oven when cooking is finished and i have fiddle with it until i can get the oven to go off
JA: Is your oven gas or electric? How old is it?
Customer: electric and 5 years old
JA: How long has this been going on with your oven? What have you tried so far?
Customer: about 2 months and we have not tried anything as we do not know what to do
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: everything else is fine just that problem

I apologise as we have not yet been able to find a Professional to assist you. Do you wish for me to continue to search for someone to assist you or would you like for us to close your question at this time?

Hi guys I'm darran I'm a domestic engineer

This is a not to bad repair guys the shaft and or the button shaft have worn so whe you a re trying to select a setting it does not bite and thus turn and select the required setting

The function switch and knob will require to be replaced these switches are usually from £10 to £20

And the knob from memory around £5

You can also get a fixed price repair from many places this include parts fitting and cover

Hope this has helped guys

Regards darran

Customer: replied 3 days ago.
Thank I will try find someone local to me, I am in southsea

https://www.checkatrade.com/Search/Appliance-Services-Repair/in/Southsea

Have look at this guys

Darran

Darran Wilkins ,
Experience: dasdasd