Rob
Rob, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  20 yrs. experience with a major worldwide manufacturer.
14831508

My Beko American fridge freezer has lost it's cold

Customer Question

Hi my Beko American fridge freezer has lost it's cold temperature, freezer and fridge not working
JA: Do you know the model of your Beko fridge? How old is it?
Customer: Hi the booklet I got has the following models, GNEV120W,GNEV120APS,GNEV120APB,GNEV120APW,GNEV120S,GL12APS ?
JA: How long has this been going on with your Beko refrigerator? What have you tried so far?
Customer: The last 24 hrs
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: It makes a sound like it's trying to work for a few seconds, then knocks off
Expert:  drcool299 replied 8 days ago.

Hello, Can you pull the unit off the wall, remove the cover at the back (If it has), feel the compressor( Black steel ball) if it is running? Vibrating, Hot to touch?,(Be careful, it could be too hot to handle), is the fan (If it has) near the compressor running? Is the condenser coil dirty?

Please ignore the phone service offer..…It is not me who initiate it but the site…but if you really want a phone call…please let me know. I only do phone call for USA customers but viber, FB messenger, or FaceTime for customers outside of USA. Thanks.