Erdal Zal
Erdal Zal,
106347225

I have a cordless V6 fluffy serial no MJ4-uk-JBA3222A. It is

Customer Question

I have a cordless V6 fluffy serial no MJ4-uk-JBA3222A . It is not working as it should when on full power! It has intermittent suction. I have cleaned everything out and washed the filter also which I do regularly. If I remove the filter the motor works well? Thank you
JA: What's the brand and model of your appliance? How old is it?
Customer: B6 fluffy I have given you the serial number . Less than two years I think. This is my second one as I had to return the first one as it would not work properly . It appears to be a filter problem
JA: How long has this been going on? What have you tried so far?
Customer: It has been going on for over a week . I have made sure there are nothing is blocking it. Cleaned the brushes washed the filter. It works on low speed but not high! When I took the filter out the motor worked fine
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: Nope that’s all
Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 15 days ago.

Welcome to JustAnswer. I would like to try to help you. I am an expert from Germany working with language translation program seems to be this regarding I ask for your understanding. Telephone service is provided automatically by the system. Just ignore it. I cannot make a phone call.

We are manufacturer independent experts who answer technical questions.

This is of course not okay and very annoying. I try to help you as much as I can.

I have read that you have always cleaned the filter well. But filters are also wearing parts.

Depending on the use, the filters also do not become well worn. I think if you put in a new filter the machine will work very well again. I recommend to change the filter.

I'm asking you to be a little patient. We've asked too many questions. That's why sometimes it takes time to answer them.

Do you have more questions? I'm waiting to hear back. Greetings Erdal

Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 12 days ago.

Your inquiry is still OPEN but you have not answered me. I'm waiting to hear back.

Greetings Erdal

Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 10 days ago.

Your inquiry is still OPEN but you did not answer me although I had sent you a message. I had written you an answer with a solution. I am waiting for your response PLEASE.

Please write if you still need my help. I am at your disposal.

Greetings Erdal