Erdal Zal
Erdal Zal,
106347225

I have a beko dwd 5410 w dishwasher it is leaking water new

Customer Question

hi i have a beko dwd 5410 w dishwasher it is leaking water new drain pump can not see any wet area underneath ?
JA: Where does the leak seem to be coming from?
Customer: cannot determin
JA: How long has this been going on with your Beko dishwasher? What have you tried so far?
Customer: not known as built in under work surface have fitted new drain pump
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: did not notice untill floor distorted can not see any water marks underneath inside m/c electrics all dry
Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 18 days ago.

Welcome to JustAnswer. I would like to try to help you. I am an expert from Germany working with language translation program seems to be this regarding I ask for your understanding. Telephone service is provided automatically by the system. Just ignore it. I cannot make a phone call.

We are manufacturer independent experts who answer technical questions.

This is of course not okay and very annoying. I try to help you as much as I can.

Can you describe your faults exactly? Is water running out under the machine now?

I'm asking you to be a little patient. We've asked too many questions. That's why sometimes it takes time to answer them.

Do you have more questions? I'm waiting to hear back. Greetings Erdal

Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 16 days ago.

Your inquiry is still OPEN but you have not answered me. I'm waiting to hear back.

Greetings Erdal