Erdal Zal
Erdal Zal,
106347225

We have just bought an integrated fridge freezer but the

Hello there we have just bought an integrated fridge freezer but the company who are suppling it do not do installation. Do you offer that
JA: What's the brand and model of your fridge?
Customer: service? It is a Gorenje
JA: How long has this been going on with your refrigerator? What have you tried so far?
Customer: This is a new fridge freezer. It will be delivered sometime next week.
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: We realise the installation of integrated items are complicated and just need someone who knows what they are doing to install it.

Welcome to JustAnswer. I would like to try to help you. I am an expert from Germany working with language translation program seems to be this regarding I ask for your understanding. Telephone service is provided automatically by the system. Just ignore it. I cannot make a phone call.

We are manufacturer independent experts who answer technical questions.

This is of course not okay and very annoying. I try to help you as much as I can.

Yes, it's a little complicated when it's an integrated device. It has to be installed very well with a distance to the wall. If you don't feel up to it then I can find you a service company where you can make an appointment. Would you like that?

I'm asking you to be a little patient. We've asked too many questions. That's why sometimes it takes time to answer them.

Do you have more questions? I'm waiting to hear back. Greetings Erdal

Customer: replied 19 days ago.
We would like you to find a company which could install the equipment for us. Thank you.

Okay then please give me your place of residence or write me which city you live in. I will find a company for you.

Customer: replied 18 days ago.
We live in Norwich, uk. Postcode NR2 3RQ Thankyou.

I have found a household appliance service company that is also in your area.

Here is the phone number. You only have to call them once on Monday to make an appointment.

+44 7774 181438

Do you have any questions? Can I help him further? If not, please click on the 3-5 stars in the top right corner so that I can complete the request. I wish you much success and a nice weekend. Stay healthy.