Erdal Zal
Erdal Zal,
106347225

Bad smell coming from back of fitted fridge. Suspect drip

Bad smell coming from back of fitted fridge. Suspect drip tray but not sure how to get fridge out
JA: What's the brand and model of your fridge? How old is it?
Customer: It's a Zanussi about 7 years old. It came with the new build house
JA: How long has this been going on with your Zanussi refrigerator? What have you tried so far?
Customer: About a week. It was not clear where the smell was coming from until the weather cooled down. Now if I get a ladder and sniff over the top of the cupboards the smell seems to come from where the fridge is
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: No

Welcome to JustAnswer. I would like to try to help you. I am an expert from Germany working with language translation program seems to be this regarding I ask for your understanding. Telephone service is provided automatically by the system. Just ignore it. I cannot make a phone call.

We are manufacturer independent experts who answer technical questions.

This is of course not okay and very annoying. I try to help you as much as I can.

80% of the bad rumors are coming from the back of the refrigerator. Either the condensation water has reached the back so that it starts to mold downstairs. Unfortunately you have to pull out the fridge once. It is very complex but feasible. I recommend to clean the appliance completely from bottom to top from the backside.

I'm asking you to be a little patient. We've asked too many questions. That's why sometimes it takes time to answer them.

Do you have more questions? I'm waiting to hear back. Greetings Erdal

Customer: replied 5 days ago.
There must be some sort of local service that does this. I am not comfortable with doing this myself

I don't understand now. Would you like to hire a service company to do that for you?

If so, please tell me where you live. Write me which city you live in and I will look for links where you can hire a service company.

Customer: replied 5 days ago.
They will know how to go about pulling the fridge out.

Please write me exactly what you want to have now. Should I find a service company for you or do you want to know how to take the fridge out of the kitchen?

You might have to send me pictures of the refrigerator in the kitchen.

Customer: replied 5 days ago.
I want a local service company to come and have a look

Okay then, please give me your location. Write me which city you live in and I will send you a link where you can contact me for an appointment. I am waiting for your information.

Customer: replied 5 days ago.
The town is Ilkeston in derbyshire

Okay here is a link or website from the repair service company. If you click on it you will see the address and phone number of the company. Call them and make an appointment.

https://tjames-domestic-appliance-repair.weebly.com/

Do you have any questions? Can I help you further?

Customer: replied 5 days ago.
Thank you for your help

All right, I wish you every success with the device. If you have no further questions, please rate me with five stars in the top right corner so I can close the request. I thank you and wish you a nice day. Stay healthy at home.