Paddy
Paddy, Handyman
Experience:  Experienced Landlord
109046513

I have a NN-CT55Jw Microwave COMBI. I want to cook oven

Customer Question

I have a NN-CT55Jw Microwave COMBI. I want to cook oven chips I presume I do them on convection on a raised metal grille on, say 190C
JA: How long have you had your 190C?
Customer: about 14 months
JA: What have you tried so far?
Customer: I,ve tried placing the chips on the ceramic platter and using the convection setting on 180C. It takes a long time to cook or brown. Would the grill function help?
JA: Anything else you want the Electronics Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No, just how to do it successfully; doesn't seem clear in the handbook
Expert:  Paddy replied 5 days ago.

Do you still need help with your chips?

Expert:  Paddy replied 5 days ago.

One method is combi setting 210c for 20 minutes for fresh cut wedges slightly less for oven chips (best results from frozen) and 4-5 minutes on grill to brown off.

The times may vary but more you cook them the better they will be

I hope this helps

Customer: replied 4 days ago.
Expert:  Paddy replied 4 days ago.

You are very welcome - So that I can close the question please rate the response provided using the star rating at the top of this page, have a good day.