Erdal Zal
Erdal Zal,
106347225

I HAVE A BUSH WASHING MACHINE A126Q THE RINSE HOLD EASY

I HAVE A BUSH WASHING MACHINE A126Q THE RINSE HOLD EASY IRONING AND OTHER LIGHT FLASH WHEN I TRY TO START MACHINE
JA: What happened just before the light on your washer came on?
Customer: I TRIED TO TURN MACHINE ON
JA: How long has this been going on with your washer? What have you tried so far?
Customer: TURNING IT ON AND OFF, UNPLUGING IT , OPENING AND CLOSING THE DOOR
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: NO DONT THINK SO

Welcome to JustAnswer. I would like to try to help you. I am an expert from Germany working with language translation program seems to be this regarding I ask for your understanding. Telephone service is provided automatically by the system. Just ignore it. I cannot make a phone call.

We are manufacturer independent experts who answer technical questions.

This is of course not okay and very annoying. I try to help you as much as I can.

Can you describe the error better? Can you not switch on the device at all? Is an LED or something else on?

I'm asking you to be a little patient. We've asked too many questions. That's why sometimes it takes time to answer them.

Do you have more questions? I'm waiting to hear back. Greetings Erdal

Customer: replied 5 days ago.
The machine will not start, lights are flashing

Okay, can you describe to me which symbols are lit? You can also send me a photo of the control panel or display. You can attach photos in the lower right corner below the text box.

Customer: replied 5 days ago.
i cannot attach photos
the lights that flash are easy ironing , rinse hold and extra rinse

Okay, these LEDs mean a lot. It could be the pump is blocked. It could also be that the Aqua stop has been triggered. Did you have a leak before? Please check the bottom of the tank for water leaks. You can also tilt the unit 45° forward so that if water has leaked, it can run off the floor.

Customer: replied 5 days ago.
no have not had a leak

Okay, if you are 100% sure that you do not have a leak, it is possible that the drain pump is blocked or defective. It's also possible that the door contact switch is not responding. What happens if you press and hold the start button for at least 3-5 seconds?

Customer: replied 5 days ago.
all the lights flash

Please try to push the door harder and hold it firmly and then start a program. So we test the door contact switch to see if it has a loose contact.

Customer: replied 5 days ago.
this did not help

I am really very sorry but we have tried almost everything now. Please do me the favor of tilting it 45° forward the machine. You have to be 100% sure that there is no leakage. Please tilt it 45° forward and hold it for 1 minute and then return it to normal and try to start a program.

Customer: replied 5 days ago.
ok
Customer: replied 5 days ago.
still did not help

I think the control board is faulty. What happens when you try to run a program? Do you hear the door contact click?

Customer: replied 5 days ago.

Okay, does it stay locked even though the door stays locked?

Customer: replied 5 days ago.
no it closes but doesnt lock as program does not start

However, it must be closed until an error message appears. Normally when the door is closed and locked after that the pump should work at the bottom. Have you already cleaned the lint filter and pump downstairs?

Customer: replied 5 days ago.
it is emptied and cleaned

Okay es tut mir wirklich sehr leid aber dann ist entweder die Steuer Platine defekt. Oder die Wasser Zulauf funktioniert nicht. Normalerweise wenn die Tür verriegelt wird fängt die Ablaufpumpe zu arbeiten danach müsste das frische Wasser einlaufen. Sie sagen dass die Pumpe in Ordnung ist. Die sagen das die Tür Kontakt Schalter auch funktioniert. Aber es funktioniert trotzdem nicht. Entweder ist die Steuer Platine defekt oder wir übersehen etwas.
was passiert wenn sie das Programm spin und drain starten???

Customer: replied 5 days ago.
on every program the lights flash

Okay as said before either the control board is defective or the float switch on the bottom is defective. This has to be checked by a professional and replaced if necessary. We have tried everything we can do. Do you have any questions?

Customer: replied 5 days ago.
no thanks for your help

All right, I wish you good luck. Thank you and have a good evening. Stay well.