Erdal Zal
Erdal Zal,
106347225

I have a walk in fridge with a norcool fridge unit am

I have a walk in fridge with a norcool fridge unit am thinking it seems to put out a lot of heat from the unit wondering if this is normal or would it be better serviced
JA: What's the brand and model of your fridge? How old is it?
Customer: It’s a norcool cu 450 not sure about age as it was in the house when we bought it in January
JA: How long has this been going on with your refrigerator? What have you tried so far?
Customer: Been like it for a couple of months tried cleaning all the dust out
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: Don’t think so

Welcome to JustAnswer. I would like to try to help you. I am an expert from Germany working with language translation program seems to be this regarding I ask for your understanding. Telephone service is provided automatically by the system. Just ignore it. I cannot make a phone call.

We are manufacturer independent experts who answer technical questions.

There can be several reasons why it causes such an error. It can be that the thermostat, defrosting resistor, fan or motor or the control board is unfortunately no longer in order. It is very difficult to determine. Mostly you need a technician for it. But first you should try this: switch off the appliance by pulling the plug out of the socket. Leave it switched off for at least 2-3 hours. In this time please clean the back wall. It must not be dusty or out of place. After 2-3 hours switch it on again and try it out. If it is not defective it will work again.

I'm asking you to be patient a little bit too. We have too many questions. That's why it sometimes takes time to answer them.

Do you have more questions? I'm waiting to hear back. Greetings Erdal

Customer: replied 11 days ago.
Thankyou Erdal, I will try this and see how it goes, cheers Alistair

All right, I wish you the best of luck and success with that. I'll be waiting to hear back from you. As soon as I see your message, I'll be sure to give you an answer.