Erdal Zal
Erdal Zal,
106347225

My candy vitra condensor tumble dryer is showing codes H1 to

Customer Question

My candy vitra condensor tumble dryer is showing codes H1 to H22 what does this mean
JA: What happened just before your dryer displayed this message?
Customer: It started to bleep I have used it this morning. I've cleaned the filter anf emptied the water draw but still no joy
JA: How long has this been going on with your dryer? What have you tried so far?
Customer: Just today although the last couple of weeks it has kept turning off mid cycle
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: It just keeps stopping
Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 11 days ago.

Welcome to JustAnswer. I would like to try to help you. I am an expert from Germany working with language translation program seems to be this regarding I ask for your understanding. Telephone service is provided automatically by the system. Just ignore it. I cannot make a phone call.

We are manufacturer independent experts who answer technical questions.

This is of course not okay and very annoying. I try to help you as much as I can.

This is not an error message. This is a time announcement or a time limit when it should start. Do you have a button with time? Try pressing the time button once, then press the second until the message H00 appears.

I also ask you a little bit of patience. We have too many questions. That's why it sometimes takes time to answer them.

Do you have any more questions? I am waiting to hear back. Greetings Erdal

Customer: replied 11 days ago.
Tried it does not work
Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 11 days ago.

Could you perhaps send me a photo of the control panel and display? You can attach photos below the Tex Box on the right side.

Customer: replied 11 days ago.
Attached
Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 11 days ago.

Okay what happens now if you press the Delay Start button for at least 3 seconds and then try to start a program?

Customer: replied 11 days ago.
Nothing it keeps counting up still
Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 11 days ago.

Okay either your control board does not react or it is defective or faulty. Please switch off the device for at least 4-6 hours. Disconnect the plug from the socket so that it does not receive any power. After 4-6 hours plug it back into the socket and test it. So now we want a restart. If it is not defective it will work.

Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 8 days ago.

Your inquiry is still OPEN but you have not answered me. I'm waiting to hear back.

Greetings Erdal