Erdal Zal
Erdal Zal,
106347225

My washing machine is saying dc I have tried everything it

Customer Question

My washing machine is saying dc I have tried everything it says on the internet but nothing is working?
JA: What's the brand and model of your product?
Customer: samsung q drive eco bubble 9.0kg I can’t pull it out to see model number
JA: What have you tried so far with your Samsung product?
Customer: switching it on and off at the wall, and emptied the drum
JA: Anything else you want the Electronics Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 19 days ago.

Welcome to JustAnswer. I would like to try to help you. I am an expert from Germany working with language translation program seems to be this regarding I ask for your understanding. Telephone service is provided automatically by the system. Just ignore it. I cannot make a phone call.

We are manufacturer independent experts who answer technical questions.

This is of course not okay and very annoying. I try to help you as much as I can.

Because such an error message is to 90 % always the door contact switch defective. Have you ever tried to press and hold the door firmly and then start a program? Sometimes it just has no contact.

I also ask you a little bit of patience. We have too many questions. That's why it sometimes takes time to answer them.

Do you have any more questions? I am waiting to hear back. Greetings Erdal

Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 17 days ago.

Your inquiry is still OPEN but you have not answered me. I'm waiting to hear back.

Greetings Erdal

Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 14 days ago.

Your inquiry is still OPEN but you did not answer me although I had sent you a message. I had written you an answer with a solution. I am waiting for your response PLEASE.

Please write if you still need my help. I am at your disposal.

Greetings Erdal