JamesI
JamesI, Handyman
Experience:  I have repaired and maintained numerous items over the years, from fridges to freezers, radios to TV's.
75967336

Full gas clear pipe to regulator .regulator flowing .when

Customer Question

Full gas clear pipe to regulator .regulator flowing .when join main line to cooker and fire ther is nothing
JA: What is the complete model and serial number of your machine?
Customer: Don't know what you mean
JA: Are you fixing this yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: What I said
JA: Anything else you want the Equipment Mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: No
Customer: replied 7 days ago.
It's a tram regulator
Customer: replied 7 days ago.
Truma
Customer: replied 7 days ago.
It's a motorhome by the way
Expert:  Virtual-mod replied 7 days ago.

Expert:  JamesI replied 7 days ago.

I'm sorry to hear you're having trouble with your gas appliance, I know this must be frustrating. Hopefully we can get this resolved quickly.
To help me answer your question please can please advise what the pressure is in mBar from the regulator?

Customer: replied 7 days ago.
10
Expert:  JamesI replied 7 days ago.

That will be your issue, it should be nearer 40mBar, check the regulator lable does it say its a 37mBar reg?

Customer: replied 6 days ago.
It wasn't 40 it was 10
Expert:  JamesI replied 6 days ago.

So you have a 10 mBar regulator installed?

Thats very low, in order to understand how that would allow an appliance to function can you advise the model number of the appliances connected to this supply?