JamesI
JamesI, Handyman
Experience:  I have repaired and maintained numerous items over the years, from fridges to freezers, radios to TV's.
75967336

Have a jacuzzi whirlpool. Just seems to be bleeping at the

Customer Question

Have a jacuzzi whirlpool . Just seems to be bleeping at the control panel and its doing nothing else. Any idea what could be the problem please?
JA: Do you know the model of the Jacuzzi hot tub you're working with? How old is it?
Customer: Got it in 2015. It’s a jacuzzi whirlpool bath
JA: How long has this been going on with your Jacuzzi hot tub? What have you tried so far?
Customer: Just now. Haven’t tried anything. It’s just bleeping
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: It had been switched off and pulled out when we were putting in a new bathroom and when we reconnected it we discovered the problem
Expert:  Virtual-mod replied 18 days ago.

Expert:  JamesI replied 18 days ago.

I'm sorry to hear you're having trouble with your appliance, I know this must be frustrating. Hopefully we can get this resolved quickly.
To help me answer your question please can you advise the make and model of the bath?

Customer: replied 18 days ago.
We’re ok to wait for an answer. It’s a jacuzzi whirlpool bath.
Expert:  JamesI replied 18 days ago.

Understood, does it beep when you turn it on or is it beeping while in standby \ off position?

Customer: replied 18 days ago.
Beeps when you turn it on.
Expert:  JamesI replied 18 days ago.

The beeping when turned on suggests its not detecting sufficient water, so its likely the sensor is faulty.

If you have a multi meter you can strip it down and test the sensor for continuity, if its open circuit with the bath full that confirms is the sensor at fault.