Erdal Zal
Erdal Zal,
106347225

Rob, appliance bought Dec 2019. It won't start. 20 min

Customer Question

Hello Rob, appliance bought Dec 2019. It won't start. 20 min cycle. Machine switched on. First - number 8, 2nd dial - 30 degrees, 3rd dial - 1000, When I press start 3h indicator lights up but also "end" red light flashes and beeps. Tried pause and start, tried switch off and on again. Still won't start. Seems stuck on the "end". Advice please? John Mullins
JA: What's the brand and model of your lighting? How old is it?
Customer: Bought Dec 2019. Indesit. Can't find exact model. On back of 4 page "quick guide" instruction is a number - 11332626
JA: How long has this been going on with your Indesit lighting? What have you tried so far?
Customer: Just this morning. It won't start. 20 min cycle. Machine switched on. First - number 8, 2nd dial - 30 degrees, 3rd dial - 1000, When I press start 3h indicator lights up but also "end" red light flashes and beeps. Tried pause and start, tried switch off and on again. Still won't start. Seems stuck on the "end".
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: That's it.
Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 18 days ago.

Welcome to JustAnswer. I would like to try to help you. I am an expert from Germany working with language translation program seems to be this regarding I ask for your understanding. Telephone service is provided automatically by the system. Just ignore it. I cannot make a phone call.

We are manufacturer independent experts who answer technical questions.

This is of course not okay and very annoying. I try to help you as much as I can.

Can you describe to me which symbols or what kind of LEDs do we turn on the device?

You can also send me a photo of the control panel or display. You can attach photos below the text box on the right side below.

I'm asking you to be a little patient. We've asked too many questions. That's why it sometimes takes time to answer them.

Do you have more questions? I'm waiting to hear back. Greetings Erdal

Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 17 days ago.

Your inquiry is still OPEN but you have not answered me. I'm waiting to hear back.

Greetings Erdal

Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 14 days ago.

Your inquiry is still OPEN but you did not answer me although I had sent you a message. I had written you an answer with a solution. I am waiting for your response PLEASE.

Please write if you still need my help. I am at your disposal.

Greetings Erdal