Erdal Zal
Erdal Zal,
106347225

My Hotpoint frost free freezer keeps buzzing and some frost

Customer Question

Hi my Hotpoint frost free freezer keeps buzzing and some frost appearing thank you
JA: What device or product has sound issues?
Customer: Freezer
JA: What Hotpoint product do you have?
Customer: Frost free freezer
JA: What have you tried so far with your Hotpoint product?
Customer: Switched it off and ok for a while put it up from-18 to /20 for a while but still beeps after a while
JA: Anything else you want the Electronics Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No thank you
Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 4 days ago.

Welcome to JustAnswer. I would like to try to help you. I am an expert from Germany working with language translation program seems to be this regarding I ask for your understanding. Telephone service is provided automatically by the system. Just ignore it. I cannot make a phone call.

We are manufacturer independent experts who answer technical questions.

This is of course not okay and very annoying. I try to help you as much as I can.

His temperature sensor can no longer work properly. It is also possible that the door seal is not working properly. You must force a restart. To do this, you would have to turn off the device, turn off the outlet, turn off the power. Leave it without power for at least 2-3 hours. In this time please clean the refrigerator. Then switch it on again after 2-3 hours and test it.

I'm asking you to be a little patient. We've asked too many questions. That's why it sometimes takes time to answer.

Do you have more questions? I'm waiting to hear back. Greetings Erdal

Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 2 days ago.

Your inquiry is still OPEN but you have not answered me. I'm waiting to hear back.

Greetings Erdal

Customer: replied 2 days ago.
Repair man coming today thank you
Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 2 days ago.

All right, I wish you every success. I thank you too and have a great day. Stay well.

You are always welcome at Justanswer.