Erdal Zal
Erdal Zal,
106347225

Morning, my zanussi washing machine won't turn on, Front and

Morning, my zanussi washing machine won't turn on
JA: Is your Zanussi washer top or front loading? How old is it?
Customer: Front and three years
JA: How long has this been going on with your Zanussi washer? What have you tried so far?
Customer: few days, tried turning off and on at the wall
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: no

Welcome to JustAnswer. I would like to try to help you. I am an expert from Germany working with language translation program seems to be this regarding I ask for your understanding. Telephone service is provided automatically by the system. Just ignore it. I cannot make a phone call.

We are manufacturer independent experts who answer technical questions.

This is of course not okay and very annoying. I try to help you as much as I can.

It could be that the control board, or the cable is defective. Have you checked the socket and the fuse on the cable?

I'm asking you to be a little patient. We've asked too many questions. That's why it sometimes takes time to answer them.

Do you have more questions? I'm waiting to hear back. Greetings Erdal

Customer: replied 11 days ago.
I will need to take the washing machine out to check the cable and fuse so please give me 5mins
Customer: replied 11 days ago.
This is the machine in case it helps

No problem do your work in peace. I'm online here. Write me when you have checked the socket and the fuse on the cable.

Customer: replied 11 days ago.
Everything looks okay?

Everything looks good in the photo. Did you check the plug to make sure the fuse is still on? Did you check the socket to see if it still has power?

Customer: replied 11 days ago.
What am I looking for?
Customer: replied 11 days ago.
This is what we have

You have to check the cable coming from the washing machine and going to the wall. You usually have to open the box on the wall once and measure with a multimeter if the power supply is there. Do you have a multimeter meter? I must point out that electrical work should only be carried out by qualified personnel. It is always dangerous and you must always work on it carefully.

Customer: replied 11 days ago.
I don't have one no

That will be very difficult. To avoid mistakes you need a measuring device.

It is possible that the power is interrupted. But it is also possible that the cable is defective. It is also possible that the control board is defective. To tell you 100 per cent something we have to measure these errors with a multimeter. This is going to be difficult. Do you have any questions?

Customer: replied 11 days ago.
No I will call an electrician

All right, well, good luck with that.

If you don't have any further questions please click on the five stars in the top right corner to hear me close the request.

I thank you and wish you a nice day. Stay healthy.