Erdal Zal
Erdal Zal,
106347225

I have a Miele Primer 520 washing machine. Stopped working

Customer Question

I have a Miele Primer 520 washing machine. Stopped working this morning. It fills and drains ok. When it comes to the wash cycle the "rinses " LED stays flashing and nothing else happens. Please help James
JA: What happened just before the light on your Miele washer came on?
Customer: I would select a wash cycle required. Say quick wash. 31 minutes would come up on LHS screen. Start light is flashing. I press start. Machine begins and ends filling. Main wash light is on. Once the machine is filled with water the "rinses light flashes and the Main wash light remains on.
JA: How long has this been going on with your Miele washer? What have you tried so far?
Customer: Suddunly Since this morning. I checked that belt was ok.
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: The water has now drained but the Rinses light remains flashing
Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 11 days ago.

Welcome to JustAnswer. I would like to try to help you. I am an expert from Germany working with language translation program seems to be this regarding I ask for your understanding. Telephone service is provided automatically by the system. Just ignore it. I cannot make a phone call.

We are manufacturer independent experts who answer technical questions.

This is of course not okay and very annoying. I try to help you as much as I can.

If the appliance was flushed then the engine is usually always out of order. There are carbon brushes on the motor which are probably used up. These carbon brushes must be replaced. Here is a video instruction which I would like to explain to you.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=C0BT1Zf5Gkc

I'm asking you to be a little patient. We've asked too many questions. That's why it sometimes takes time to answer them.

Do you have more questions? I'm waiting to hear back. Greetings Erdal

Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 10 days ago.

Your inquiry is still OPEN but you have not answered me. I'm waiting to hear back.

Greetings Erdal

Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 8 days ago.

Your inquiry is still OPEN but you did not answer me although I had sent you a message. I had written you an answer with a solution. I am waiting for your response PLEASE.

Please write if you still need my help. I am at your disposal.

Greetings Erdal

Customer: replied 8 days ago.
Thank you for your help. I've ordered new motor bushes.
Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 8 days ago.

All right, well, I wish you the best of luck with it. Thank you and have a great day. Stay well.