Tim Cooke
Tim Cooke,
Experience:  Owner at Self-employed
106972271

Invoice Page: 1 of 1 Standard Address Mr. R Asquith

Customer Question

Invoice Page: 1 of 1
Standard Address Mr. R Asquith Blandford House Blandford House Sutton Montis Yeovil BA22 7HF
Invoice Nr.:(###) ###-####Service Order Nr.:(###) ###-####Invoice Date: 26.11.2019 Repair Date: 26.11.2019 Notification Date: 18.11.2019 Appl. (E-Nr. / VIB): SN636X00KG/04 FD/Cons-Nr.: 9704 / 1 Purchase Date: 09.05.2018 Service Contract: Validation Online Code: Contract Reference Nr: Customer Phone: +447841671937 Customer Nr.: 43984361 VAT n° GB###-##-####Special Instructions/Fault Reported E19
E19 Our Diagnosis and work completed: On inspection customer had complaint that the appliance had error code e19 . Found that the valve outlet was open circuit. Have replaced the valve outlet tested all ok . Our services and/or used parts Description Material Number Quantity Net Value Discount Value Valve-outlet 00631199 1 0.00 £ Minimum charge end user 00990300 1 0.00 £ Work units 00990011 7 0.00 £
Payment method: Net Value Without Tax 0.00 £
VAT (20 %) 0.00 £
Total 0.00 £
To buy replacement spare parts and accessories please visit www.siemens-home.bsh-group.com/uk/shop or call: 0344(###) ###-####Thank you for your custom
..................................... ......................................... Technician Signature Customer Signature
For your Security: Security check related to VDE0701 done - successful
Earth Continuity (Ohm): 0.050 Insulation (Mohm): 20.000 Current leakage (mA):3.200
Date: 26.11.2019
...................................
JA: What's the brand and model of your appliance? How old is it?
Customer: thanks for taking this on. I think details are included in the above invoice. We had the outlet valve replaced as there was a pool of water after every wash. We have the same problem now. There are no obstructions in the filter area and the appliance does drain during the wash (at the start when the 'motor' is running). However there remains this residual pool of water filling the filter well and slightly above that level (but not filling the entire base of the washing up machine. can you help please? Thanks, Rupert
JA: How long has this been going on? What have you tried so far?
Customer: as above
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: no
Expert:  Virtual-mod replied 7 days ago.

Customer: replied 7 days ago.
fine - thanks
Expert:  Tim Cooke replied 6 days ago.

Good evening Rupert

Welcome to the Technical section in JustAnswer. My name is ***** ***** I will help you today.

I surmise that you want the same company to attend again and deal with the latest problem - is that correct?
_____

If you receive a phone call offer, please ignore it - these are system generated and outside my control. My understanding is that you won't be charged if there's no phone call.

Customer: replied 6 days ago.
Thanks, ***** ***** it’s free of charge, yes. I was contacting you for possible solutions as I can call Siemens in direct anytime. Thanks
Expert:  Tim Cooke replied 6 days ago.

Hi Rupert

I work in the Technical forum and I'm not involved in any agreements over fees. However, my understanding is that there is a nominal small fee to pay before submitting a question. I can give you the contact page for Customer Service if you need to check out that aspect.

Customer: replied 6 days ago.
Thanks Tim that would be great
Expert:  Tim Cooke replied 6 days ago.

Sure thing. Click on the following for details:
https://www.justanswer.co.uk/help/contact-us

Customer: replied 6 days ago.
Thanks. Have you got any Potential solutions for the problem with the machine?
Expert:  Tim Cooke replied 6 days ago.

I might do, but unless I'm being thick I can't see the make and model of the appliance in question - could you tell me?

And is it still displaying E19?

Customer: replied 5 days ago.
Hi Tim.
The appliance number is ***** and the production number is *****
Type is S16P1S
there is no error code, just this small pool of water sitting above the filter at the end of the cycle...
Customer: replied 5 days ago.
I have already dismantled the filter, cleaned it and reinstalled it securely.
Expert:  Tim Cooke replied 5 days ago.

My apologies - you had already included the E-Nr number; I managed to miss it.

It seems that you've done the usual things. Do you have a wet vacuum cleaner?

Customer: replied 5 days ago.
No. Just an ordinary household one.
I have a plunger but seems like a poor substitute.
Expert:  Tim Cooke replied 5 days ago.

A plunger might do, but a wetvac would be my weapon of choice - using that you could repeatedly fill the sump and suck it back to draw out any sediment that's sitting in the drain hose.

A cheap wetvac would be cheaper than an engineer's visit, and you could use it for all manner of household blockages ;-)

Customer: replied 5 days ago.
OK thanks for that and thanks for your help
Expert:  Tim Cooke replied 5 days ago.

You're very welcome :-)

You can continue to post here if you need more help - this topic won't be closed for several days.