Erdal Zal
Erdal Zal,
106347225

I have a Beko tumble drier but does not heat up, DTBC8001W

Customer Question

I have a Beko tumble drier but does not heat up
JA: Do you know the model of your Beko dryer? How old is it?
Customer: DTBC8001W and its about 16 months old
JA: How long has this been going on with your Beko dryer? What have you tried so far?
Customer: just happened, Cleaned out condensor which was full of fluff. I'm trying to find where reet button is.
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: no
Expert:  Virtual-mod replied 6 days ago.

Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 6 days ago.

Welcome to JustAnswer. I would like to try to help you. I am an expert from Germany working with language translation program seems to be this regarding I ask for your understanding. Telephone service is provided automatically by the system. Just ignore it. I cannot make a phone call.

We are manufacturer independent experts who answer technical questions.

This is of course not okay and very annoying. I try to help you as much as I can.

Normally when you have cleaned the filters and condenser it should work properly again by itself. You don't need to do a reset for that.

You can still press the start button once for at least 5 seconds. If it does not work after that, it is possible that the heater or fan is not working properly. How old is your device and do you still have a warranty on the device?

I'm asking you to be a little patient. We've asked too many questions. That's why it sometimes takes time to answer.

Do you have more questions? I'm waiting to hear back. Greetings Erdal

Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 4 days ago.

Your inquiry is still OPEN but you have not answered me. I'm waiting to hear back.

Greetings Erdal

Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 2 day ago.

Your inquiry is still OPEN but you did not answer me although I had sent you a message. I had written you an answer with a solution. I am waiting for your response PLEASE.

Please write if you still need my help. I am at your disposal.

Greeting Erdal