Erdal Zal
Erdal Zal,
106347225

I cant set my fridge freezer to its usual temperature, Model

Customer Question

I cant set my fridge freezer to its usual temperature
JA: What's the brand and model of your fridge? How old is it?
Customer: Model S 75358 KG3 don't know how old
JA: The Appliance Technician can help you find the model number for your refrigerator; I'll connect you shortly. How long has this been going on with your refrigerator? What have you tried so far?
Customer: Jusr since the warm weather, each time I set it l it goes to +11 -20
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: No, that's all the issue I'm having
Expert:  Virtual-mod replied 9 days ago.

Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 6 days ago.

Welcome to JustAnswer. I would like to try to help you. I am an expert from Germany working with language translation program seems to be this regarding I ask for your understanding. Telephone service is provided automatically by the system. Just ignore it. I cannot make a phone call.

We are manufacturer independent experts who answer technical questions.

There can be several reasons why it causes such an error. It can be that the thermostat, defrosting resistor, fan or motor or the control board is unfortunately no longer in order. It is very difficult to determine. Mostly you need a technician for it. But first you should try this: switch off the appliance by pulling the plug out of the socket. Leave it switched off for at least 2-3 hours. In this time please clean the back wall. It must not be dusty or out of place. After 2-3 hours switch it on again and try it out. If it is not defective it will work again.

I'm asking you to be patient a little bit too. We have too many questions. That's why it sometimes takes time to answer them.

Do you have more questions? I'm waiting to hear back. Greetings Erdal

Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 4 days ago.

Your inquiry is still OPEN but you did not answer me although I had sent you a message. I had written you an answer with a solution. I am waiting for your response PLEASE.

Please write if you still need my help. I am at your disposal.

Greeting Erdal

Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 2 days ago.

Greeting Erdal