Erdal Zal
Erdal Zal,
106347225

Please. We bought a Bosch Low Frost KGE49BW41G Fridge

Customer Question

Hi, yes please. We bought a Bosch Low Frost KGE49BW41G Fridge Freezer from John Lewis just over 2 years ago, now our fridge ( especially the vegetable & fruit box) freezes our vegetable and fruit. Could you kindly advise how to solve the problem? We have the temperature setting on ECO for both fridge and freezer.
JA: How long has this been going on with your Bosch refrigerator? What have you tried so far?
Customer: We tried turning it off for 5 minutes, then press Super (on the freezer side on the control panel) to try to perform a self testing on the appliance, but no accustic sound came on after holding for 5 seconds.
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: In March the 28th evening about 11:30pm, the fridge/freezer made some rather loud tapping noise, and we thought someone coming from the kitchen backdoor (gave us a big fright), but later we notice it was coming from the fridge...we contacted John Lewis Help Desk the next day, a technician asked us to turn the appliance off, then back on again to see if the problem could be solved, and since then no more tapping noise, but whatever vegetable/ fruit we put in they are frozen the next day.
Expert:  Virtual-mod replied 14 days ago.

Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 14 days ago.

Welcome to JustAnswer. I would like to try to help you. I am an expert from Germany working with language translation program seems to be this regarding I ask for your understanding. Telephone service is provided automatically by the system. Just ignore it. I cannot make a phone call.

We are manufacturer independent experts who answer technical questions.

This is of course not okay and very annoying. I try to help you as much as I can.

Did the technician not check the electrical components?

His temperature sensor can no longer work properly. It is also possible that the door seal is not working properly. You must force a restart. To do this, you would have to turn off the device, turn off the outlet, turn off the power. Leave it without power for at least 2-3 hours. In this time please clean the refrigerator. Then switch it on again after 2-3 hours and test it.

I'm asking you to be a little patient. We've asked too many questions. That's why it sometimes takes time to answer.

Do you have more questions? I'm waiting to hear back. Greetings Erdal

Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 12 days ago.

Your inquiry is still OPEN but you have not answered me. I'm waiting to hear back.

Greetings Erdal

Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 10 days ago.

Your inquiry is still OPEN but you did not answer me although I had sent you a message. I had written you an answer with a solution. I am waiting for your response PLEASE.

Please write if you still need my help. I am at your disposal.

Greeting Erdal

Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 8 days ago.

Greeting Erdal

Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 6 days ago.

Greeting Erdal

Customer: replied 6 days ago.
Dear Erdal, I will follow your advice today and reply back to you tomorrow. Thank you for your patience. Kind regards
Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 6 days ago.

All right, well, I wish you the best of luck and success with that. I thank you and I wish you a pleasant day. Stay healthy