Rob
Rob, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  20 yrs. experience with a major worldwide manufacturer.
14831508

Hiya. I hope you are well and safe. I hope you can help

Customer Question

Hiya. I hope you are well and safe. I hope you can help please my machine is missing stitches. It's like needle not connecting with bobbin
JA: What's the brand and model of your sewing machine? How old is it?
Customer: It's a genome 525s. It is 2 years old. Thank you
JA: How long has this been going on with your sewing machine? What have you tried so far?
Customer: Since yesterday. I have done the usual opened up and removed bobbin case. 1 drop of oil. Cleaned out dust.
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: I dont think so. I can show you picture of stitches
Customer: replied 4 days ago.
I just fixed my problem. It was the needle. Thank you
Expert:  Virtual-mod replied 3 days ago.

Expert:  canuck the pro replied 3 days ago.

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I have been in the home improvement and repair field for 20 years. I will be very glad to help you today. Are you threading with the presser foot up or down? Have you replaced the needle? Is the needle seated correctly?