Erdal Zal
Erdal Zal,
106347225

Just gone to turn my Zanussi washer dryer on and have no

Hello! Just gone to turn my Zanussi washer dryer on and have no lights! It’s only 2.5 years old and never had an issue!! It’s not heavily used and never used the dryer! Model is ZWT71201WA. I have checked the fuse and Aldi plugged it into another socket to check they are both ok which they are? Is this a known issue as seems it’s quite common?
JA: Are you getting any error codes or messages from your Zanussi washer-dryer?
Customer: No error codes as no light on the panel at all
JA: How long has this been going on with your Zanussi washer-dryer? What have you tried so far?
Customer: Only today and never had any previous issues with this integral appliance
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: not really only that I had a 2 year warranty due to this being installed in my new build home but it’s nearer 3 years now but only used a couple of times a week so am thinking it’s an electrical fault jyst wonder if this model has been recalled??
Customer: replied 4 days ago.
Ok I have signed up and now On the app!

Welcome to JustAnswer. I would like to try to help you. I am an expert from Germany working with language translation program seems to be this regarding I ask for your understanding. Telephone service is provided automatically by the system. Just ignore it. I cannot make a phone call.

We are manufacturer independent experts who answer technical questions.

This is of course not okay and very annoying. I try to help you as much as I can.

I am really very sorry that such a mistake has happened to him now. If you have already checked another socket and the fuse and still can't get it turned on, then unfortunately the control board is defective. Control board must be replaced.

I have read that you have no more warranty on the device. I would recommend you to contact the manufacturer and complain about it. As a gesture of goodwill a new control board could be sent to you.

There is no record anywhere that this unit has been recalled. But you can call this hotline and complain about the device.

03445 612 612

I also ask you a little bit of patience. We have too many questions. Therefore it sometimes takes time until we answer.

Do you still have questions? I'm waiting to hear back. Greetings Erdal

Customer: replied 4 days ago.
Customer: replied 4 days ago.
The hot line number is ***** Zanussi?
Customer: replied 4 days ago.
Ah I see that it is! I will try that number now thank you

Yes, this is the Zanussi hotline.

Call there and complain about your device.

Do you have any questions? Can I help him further?

All right, well, good luck with that.

If you don't have any further questions please click on the five stars in the top right corner to hear me close the request.

I thank you and wish you a nice day. Stay healthy.

You are always welcome at JustAnswer.