JamesI
JamesI, Handyman
Experience:  I have repaired and maintained numerous items over the years, from fridges to freezers, radios to TV's.
75967336

I would like a Neff technician to repair the arming drawer

I would like a Neff technician to repair the arming drawer of my
JA: Do you know the model of your Neff appliance? How old is it?
Customer: It is about 5yrs old and has a slide and hide door
JA: How long has this been going on with your Neff appliance? What have you tried so far?
Customer: I havent tried anything because anyone that looks at it (neighbour and friend) says that they think it is an electrical faultl.
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: There is one other thing. I am unable to remove the shelf bearer on the righthand side of the oven.

Hi, thank you for choosing Just Answer, my name is*****'m sorry to hear you're having trouble with your appliance, I know this must be frustrating. Hopefully we can get this resolved quickly.
To help me answer your question please can you advise the model of the Neff appliance?

Customer: replied 2 days ago.
The Warming Drawer is: N21H40N3GB. The oven is: Neff B45M52N3GB Slide and Hide Single Electric :

I have tried to call a couple of times today but there appears to be no answer.

When you turn on the warming draw is there any sign of life (do you see the red light on the front)?