JamesI
JamesI, Handyman
Experience:  I have repaired and maintained numerous items over the years, from fridges to freezers, radios to TV's.
75967336

Prestige 60cm Dual Fuel Oven Prdd66ss-U how do you get in

Prestige 60cm Dual Fuel Oven Prdd66ss-U how do you get in between the two glass panels on the door to clean in between how do you get into it please
JA: Is your oven gas or electric? How old is it?
Customer: Prestige dual fuel oven PRDD66S S -U double oven how do you get in to clean between the two glass on the oven door there is cleaning agent gone down between the two Glass
JA: How long has this been going on with your oven? What have you tried so far?
Customer: This is the first time this has happened is there a way to clean it please John is there a way to get between the two Glass on the oven door to clean it
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: Is there a way to get in between the two glass panels on the door John The oven is electric approximately three years old John

Hi John, thank you for choosing Just Answer, my name is*****'m sorry to hear you're having trouble with your appliance, I know this must be frustrating. Hopefully we can get this resolved quickly.
Would this be the first time you have tried to clean the inner glass over the oven door?

Customer: replied 4 days ago.
it is the first time is because cleaning agent had gone down between the two glass panels it looks terrible how can we opening up to clean it John

The diagram showing how the oven door is constructed can be found here.

As per our call its just a case of removing the the top plinth and then seeing if you can clean the inner panes of glass from the top, and if not then sliding the glass up via the channels marked on the diagram as item 11 and 12