Erdal Zal
Erdal Zal,
106347225

My dishwasher says 'check water'. I can see no pipe

JA: Hi. How can I help?
Customer: Hi, My dishwasher says 'check water'. I can see no pipe interference and then the machine stops running and then there is no heat. It does not get the crockery clean before it stops.
JA: What's the brand and model of your dishwasher? How old is it?
Customer: checking, please wait.
JA: How long has this been going on with your dishwasher? What have you tried so far?
Customer: It is a Bosch Classixx and it has been misbehaving for around one week. There seems to be no constriction in the piping.
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: I would like to know how I can check the water intake.

Welcome to JustAnswer. I would like to try to help you. I am an expert from Germany working with language translation program seems to be this regarding I ask for your understanding. Telephone service is provided automatically by the system. Just ignore it. I cannot make a phone call.

We are manufacturer independent experts who answer technical questions.

This is of course not okay and very annoying. I try to help you as much as I can.

If a message comes with water check then there are several reasons and causes for this.

It can also be that the Aqua stop is triggered. There is a float switch at the bottom of the tank which triggers the Aqua stop if there is a leak. Please test this: pull the device forward a little and tilt it 45° forward. And watch the bottom of the unit for water to flow out.

I also ask you a little bit of patience. We have too many questions. Therefore it sometimes takes time until we answer.

Do you still have questions? I'm waiting to hear back. Greetings Erdal

Customer: replied 8 days ago.
I tipped it forward and there is no water running out.
Customer: replied 8 days ago.
What should be my next step?

Okay then it is good then you have no leakage from your device.

Then can you describe to me exactly when this message comes to check with water? What happens when you start a program is the lower pump running?

Customer: replied 8 days ago.
How does one check the lower pump? The machine initially runs through the wash cycle and the drying light comes on. After just a few minutes of the drying cycle the 'check water' light comes on. There was no heat apparent in the drying cycle.

Okay then it is possible that the heating is faulty or not in order. It is also possible that the water inlet level switch is defective. Please test this: start its program at best 60° program. After 5-10 minutes, open the door and pour 2 litres of water into it. And then let the program run to the end. Please report what exactly happens.

Customer: replied 8 days ago.
Could the problem be a blocked drainage pipe? I have started a hot cycle at 70 C. I guess two litres of water would answer my question.

If this were a clogged water supply, the appliance would not start at all. There is certainly water coming in, but it may be that it is switched off too early. That's why we're going to test it.

Customer: replied 8 days ago.
I waited for 8 minutes before checking the cycle, the water was cold in the machine and when I put water in tio the machine it remained in inside. I will check again to see if it has emptied.

If you have added water, you will have to wait a little bit longer until the water has warmed up. It will not heat up immediately within 8 minutes.

Customer: replied 8 days ago.
I have been monitoring it until now, there is a lot of water in the bottom and it has now added the detergent but I have seen no waste water so far. I will continue to watch it and let you know.

ok i wait.

Customer: replied 8 days ago.
As of now at 3 pm the wash cycle stopped (At 2.50 )and it claimed to be drying but no heat could be detected even when I stuck my hand inside. The red light saying 'check water' has not yet appeared. I will go and sit with it and see just when it does come on.
Customer: replied 8 days ago.
There is no water in the bottom of the machine so drainage is OK I suspect.

Okay we have now tested the level switch with the implementation. The level switch is then also OK. But the heating is probably defective. The heating is usually integrated in the circulation pump. The circulation pump with heating costs between 90-150 € depending on the component and the type of construction. How old is your device?

Customer: replied 8 days ago.
At 3.09 pm the flashing light 'check water' appeared.
Customer: replied 8 days ago.
The device is around 5 years old.

It is a real pity the device is not even that old. Like I said, I rather think that the heating is not ok.

Customer: replied 8 days ago.
O.K. Sir, I reckon I have enough to give a repair company enough info to get a sensible quote. Thanks for the help, I understand that Just answer does not do repairs. Correct?

Yeah, we're not going out. We only work online. Do you have any further questions can I help him?

Customer: replied 8 days ago.
think you have done a excellent job of remote problem solving, I am very grateful.Yours Derek Massey

All right, well, good luck with that.

If you don't have any further questions please click on the five stars in the top right corner to hear me close the request.

I thank you and wish you a nice day. Stay healthy.

You are always welcome at JustAnswer