Erdal Zal
Erdal Zal,
106347225

The oven control knob has snapped off at the shaft on my

Hello the oven control knob has snapped off at the shaft on my beko oven. Is this a part I can buy and replace myself?
JA: Is your Beko oven gas or electric? How old is it?
Customer: its electric And about 3 years old
JA: How long has this been going on with your Beko oven? What have you tried so far?
Customer: The actual red shaft has snapped so it’s not as simple as buying a replacement knob
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: The shaft is plastic

Welcome to JustAnswer. I would like to try to help you. I am an expert from Germany working with language translation program seems to be this regarding I ask for your understanding. Telephone service is provided automatically by the system. Just ignore it. I cannot make a phone call.

We are manufacturer independent experts who answer technical questions.

This is of course not okay and very annoying. I try to help you as much as I can.

I can find you a link where you can order spare parts. But for the right spare part I need the production number from the type plate. You have to write down the production number on the nameplate. Then I will try to find a link for you.

I'm asking you to be a little patient. We've asked too many questions. That's why it sometimes takes time to answer.

Do you have more questions? I'm waiting to hear back. Greetings Erdal

Customer: replied 2 day ago.
Thank you does this help?
Customer: replied 2 day ago.
this
Customer: replied 2 day ago.
the actual broken part...

Okay Please be patient, I'm looking for a link to an exploded view. Then you can find your broken button or handle.

Customer: replied 2 day ago.

I have now sent him a link where this red lever is included. Maybe all you need is this. Was that from the barbecue knob?

Customer: replied 2 day ago.
Oh clever! That’s the right thing! Do you think we will be able to fix it at home? It’s not too technical/dangerous?

If you have the right tools it is no problem at all. If they take something down and then you always have to take a picture before. You always have to turn off the power first. Not working with electricity is dangerous when you work under electricity. If you have the necessary tools you can do this. Do you have any questions? Can I help you further?

Customer: replied 2 day ago.
You have been very helpful. Very many thanks.

Please and good luck.