drcool299
drcool299, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  I have been an Appliance tech for the past 28 years. Worked on most of the branded appliances.
11923974

I have a TFF673APW freezer. The bottom of the freezer has a

I have a TFF673APW freezer. The bottom of the freezer has a sheet of ice on the base and the back of the lowest part. The bottom drawer cannot be pulled out because it is stuck to the ice.
JA: Who makes your freezer? How old is it?
Customer: My freezer is Beko TFF673APW and it is about 5 years old.
JA: How long has this been going on with your Beko freezer? What have you tried so far?
Customer: #It has been going on for about 4 months and I have just tried to scrape out the ice. It is difficult for me to do much as I am 85(today!) and disabled, can't bend or kneel down.
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: That's all, thank you.

Hello, I think you have a clogged drain hole. As the unit defrost, the water that melts flows out of the drain pan into the freezer floor. In order to access the drain hole, you will need to remove the back wall of the unit, the manually defrost the whole evaporator coil, pour some hot water on the drain hole and clear the clogged. It could be ice that is clogging the hole. I recommend getting a professional to do it since it is very hard at your age. By the way, Happy birthday today.

Please ignore the phone service offer..…It is not me who initiate it but the site…but if you really want a phone call…please let me know. I only do phone call for USA customers but viber, FB messenger, or FaceTime for customers outside of USA. Thanks.